We differentiate ourselves from other employee benefits consultants, by focusing on an integrated approach to your organization's benefit strategy design. Each benefit plan and plan design, including wellness initiatives, health care, life insurance, disability plans, and retirement plans, all have direct impacts on your organization's time-off programs, your employees' productivity, and their ability to save for their future. As part of our strategic methodology, we incorporate all of your benefit programs into a multi-year strategy in order to achieve Better Health, Better Costs, Better Value, and a Better Experience for your organization and for your employees.
When it comes to determining the right programs for your business and for your employees, we have experience and expertise in the following areas:
- Medical plans (HMO, PPO, CDHP)
- Dental Plans
- Vision plans
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
- Wellness initiatives
- Voluntary plans (critical illness, accident, hospital indemnity, Long-Term Care (LTC), pet insurance, legal plans, and auto/home insurance)
- 401(k) plans
- Deferred compensation plans
- Time off plans (paid sick, vacation, personal, holidays)
- Leave of absence programs
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
MORE WAYS WE CAN HELP
We actively engage employers and employees in their benefit rewards programs by designing a multi-year benefit program strategy and roadmap that incorporates four key components: Better Health, Better Costs, Better Value, and a Better Experience.
As employee benefits consultants, we offer a unique, competitive advantage. Our methodology and processes involve:
- Discovery - Understanding overall business objectives; assessing drivers of employee attraction, retention and engagement; determining cost drivers; and collecting qualitative insights through client and plan data, census reporting, demographics, program participation, utilization, and employee and executive feedback surveys
- Analysis - Benchmarking current plan designs; developing cost projections and financial impacts; predicting health risks in your employee population; and determining opportunities for improvement
- Solution Design - Modeling plan designs and programs specific to your company objectives and cultural and population health management needs; positioning value-based programs, centers of excellence, voluntary plan support, and other cost management initiatives; setting a contribution strategy; developing a plan governance and compliance roadmap; identifying resources and a communication strategy that educates and creates employee engagement
- Implementation - Execution of recommended solutions and assistance in administrative processes and procedure development; continuous education and communication
We help businesses (i) optimize the value of their benefit programs; (ii) develop benefit programs that fit their culture; (iii) alleviate cost pressures; (iv) assist in meeting recruiting and retention targets; and (v) support a culture of employee engagement.
If you’d like to learn more about how your employee benefit plans can be a part of your business strategy, we offer a FREE Discovery Analysis. Let’s talk, you can contact us here!
For businesses who already have a strategy in place, but do not have the internal resources or manpower to effectively manage their employee benefit programs, we are your interim employee benefits specialist. When headcount is limited and you cannot add additional full-time employees, or when your key employee benefits specialist is on a leave of absence, we can provide the project management skills you need. We also provide consultative assistance to support internal resources, respond to questions, or offer guidance.
- New hire benefits orientation
- Open enrollment planning & implementation
- Open enrollment communications & training
- Carrier or new benefit plan implementation
- Broker reviews/RFP
- Project management
- Policy & procedure development
- M&A activity
- Affordable Care Act (ACT) compliance & strategy
- On-going demands of all employee benefits regulatory requirements including but not limited to COBRA, ERISA, HIPAA, FMLA, state paid leaves, and paid sick leave laws
We offer end-to-end solutions to meet all of your challenges. We have strong partnerships with HRIS, Ben Admin, and Payroll providers as well as PEO options. We'll help you find the best solutions for you.